Boozy Milkshake with Warninks Advocaat
This easy boozy milkshake with Warninks advocaat requires only a few ingredients and it takes just minutes to make. The vanilla custard taste of this alcoholic milkshake is gorgeous and the shake can be decorated in a multitude of ways to suit any occasion.
- 100 ml Warninks advocaat
- 6 Scoops vanilla ice cream
- 100 ml Milk full fat
- 20 ml Brandy
- Whipped cream
- Flaked chocolate
- Candy eggs crushed
Put the advocaat, brandy, milk and ice cream into a blender
Secure the lid and blitz briefly until the ingredients are just blended (15-30 seconds)
Pour into glasses and decorate as desired
Nutritional information is provided for the milkshake only. Topping would contribute extra.
- Pop the alcohol into the fridge the day before you intend to make these shakes. This simple step really helps create a milkshake that is deliciously chilled.
- This ice-cold drink is best served as soon as possible so prepare the toppings before blending the drink to ensure that they can be added as soon as the drink is poured.
- Pop the serving glasses in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes before making the milkshake to help keep it cold once poured.
- Make sure your blender and the glassware are very clean. Even a trace of something acidic, such as lemon juice or vinegar, could make the drink curdle.
- Use quality ice cream to ensure a great final flavour.
- If you would like your shake thicker just add more ice cream.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 365mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 713IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 1mg