Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake
This recipe for a sweet, nutty and slightly fruity Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake can be adapted to suit your mood. Keep it relatively healthy & simple or indulge to make a thick, creamy and extravagant ice cream shake.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 360ml/ 1 1/2 cups Whole (Full fat) Milk
- 3 Dates - pitted
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 2 tbsp Reduced Sugar Jelly (grape, raspberry or strawberry) seedless
- Handful ice
- 3 scoops Vanilla ice cream optional
- 1 tbsp peanut butter optional
- 1 tbsp Reduced Sugar Jelly optional
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream optional
Put the milk, dates, peanut butter, jelly, ice and ice cream (if using) into a blender and blitz until smooth
Wipe the additional peanut butter and jelly around the side of the serving glasses (if using)
Pour the shake into the glasses
Top with a scoop of ice cream (if using)
- The peanut butter can be smooth or crunchy, store bought or homemade.
- The Jelly can be reduced sugar or regular and can be grape, raspberry or strawberry flavoured
- Leave out the dates for a less sweet drink
- Experiment with non-dairy milk.