If it’s time to upgrade your Hot Chocolate fix you’ll enjoy my short collection of 12 recipes. Go Continental. Get Fruity. Crack open the fun or get boozy. It’s up to you.
Since we have officially entered autumn here in England it seems only fair to lay the foundations for some cosy comfort drinking to see us through to next April. I’m talking Hot Chocolate. It is the drink I miss all summer long and it is the ultimate comfort drink. With so many variations out there, it’s a drink that I never tire of. If you feel the same, keep on reading – I’ve got 12 of the best.
- Chai Spiced White Chocolate – LittleSugarSnaps
- Italian Spiced Chocolate with Floating Meringue Kisses – Vikalinka
- Orange Spiked Boozy Chocolate – Salt & Lavender
- Red Wine Chocolate – Supergoldenbakes
- Candy Cane Chocolate with Popping Candy – LittleSugarSnaps
- Baileys Chocolate with Maple Whipped Cream – Inside the Rustic Kitchen
- European Style Chocolate – House of Nash Eats
- Salted French Chocolate Chaud – Champagne Tastes
- Spicy Chocolate – Champagne Tastes
- Healthy Cinnamon Chocolate – LittleSugarSnaps
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie – Kitchen Sanctuary
- Blackberry Chocolate – LittleSugarSnaps
Pin the Hot Chocolate Collection